He/she will work in partnership with the Senior Manager in collecting and developing all the Global Merchandising Initiatives related to every request of product development - that is not closely related to the regular collection and/or involves whatever product categories (i.e CNY, TNF, CVD), whatever channel DIY, Gifting, interacting with the different departments involved.
He/She will have to support the Manager in the day by day activities, as well as in creating a common, shared pattern for managing all the Collaboration with external brands.
He/she will liaise with all the support functions to gather and elaborate all the relevant information to create a shared format.
- Will help to set and update the timing for the upcoming Collections together with Design Team and Production departments.
- Build business cases for all projects, from identifying project goals, tasks and desired impacts.
- Develop project GANTT, timelines, workflows, and key business owners.
- Manage and outline critical project activities and subsequent milestones;
- Create and implement templates to automatically track project’s progresses.
- Organize regular alignment meetings with internal stakeholders to identify business priorities and requirements to implement driving forward required solutions.
- Will gather all the relevant product requests to complete the upcoming collection’s Merchandise Grid for the Special Projects.
- Weekly follow up with the Supply Chain team to understand if production is on track.
- Become the point of reference of the CID team when it comes to developing the special packaging for the Special Projects.
- Will closely work with Legal Department to provide products and samples’ information and lists.
- Weekly sales analysis of Special Projects
- 3-4 years experience in HQ/Central Offices, preferred if in the Fashion Industry
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to keep track of project and manage multiple projects with overlapped deadlines;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Remain one step ahead of any issue
- Experience managing projects in a fast pace environment
- Proven extended skills with MS Office (Excel & Power Point)
- Fluent in English
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relational skills
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Autonomy, proactivity, problem solving