Inserito da Bulgari
Settore: Moda e Lusso
Inserito il 31-03-2022
Bulgari SPA, within its Corporate Human Resources Department based in Rome, is looking for an Ethics & Compliance Manager.
Sensitive and strategic function, located at the confluence between legal and risk management, the Ethics & Compliance Manager participates in the legal and reputational protection of the Group in the fight against corruption, compliance with international sanctions, the fight against money laundering and respect for human rights as well as the strengthening of the Ethics and Compliance culture in the conduct of the Group's business.
- The participation in the development of Ethics & Compliance (E&C) procedures.
- The process of due diligence (in terms of anti-corruption, international sanctions, anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing), as well as the support to the Group in the implementation of third-party evaluation mechanisms.
- The contribution to the management of the alert system in coordination with the E&C Holding, to the communication on this device within Bulgari, to the training of the staff in charge of handling the alerts.
- The overseas coordination of campaigns for the declaration of conflicts of interest within the Group.
- The development of training actions in anti-corruption, international sanctions, anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing.
- The contribution to the animation of the network of Ethics and Compliance correspondents of the Countries, by the elaboration of summary documents and the organization of events and information meetings.
- The coordination and support of the internal E&C Committee for the ongoing monitoring of the E&C program.
Skills and qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Law/Economics/Managerial Engineering
- 7/10 years’ experience in similar role, with solid experience on Compliance topics acquired within an international firm or within the Headquarters of multinational companies
- Project Management skills
- Solid knowledge of regulations related to anti-corruption, international sanctions, anti-money laundering and counterterrorism
- Synthesis and ability to manage priorities
- Proactivity and flexibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills and sense of diplomacy
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Fluency in Italian and English (French as a plus)