We are looking for an Infrastructure Services & Business Continuity System Administrator, a team-oriented professional with strong problem solving and decision-making skills, able to effectively communicate in a hybrid context and maintain relationships with vendors.
Bracco is an international Group active in the healthcare sector and leader in diagnostic imaging. The Group’s main products are contrast agents sold in over 100 countries, both directly and indirectly through branches, joint ventures, license and distribution agreements.
About the role
The main goal is to maintain both on-premise and on-cloud datacenter infrastructure and ensure their security and continuity. In addition, you evaluate and plan projects for upgrading, and enhancing the infrastructure according with the technology trends.
A core goal is also ensuring the adoption and the maintenance of IT best practice, like ITIL.
Your activities & responsibilities
Include, but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for managing and improve on-premise and on-cloud datacenter infrastructure.
- Manage, monitor and tuning of the on-premise and on-cloud backup&restore infrastructure.
- Ensuring federated access across Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Troubleshooting and resolving performance issues, connectivity issues, security issues, etc.
- Collaborate closely with “Digital workplace” and “Network” administrators
- Manage IT asset to ensure assets full lifetime cycle value is achieved.
- Manage daily relationships with the service providers and vendors.
- Ensure the mitigation, monitoring and managing infrastructure related risks.
What does the ideal System Administrator look like?
- At least 5 years of IT experience in architecture design and deployment, systems lifecycle management and infrastructure planning and operations.
- Experience in areas such as data center operations and administration.
- Knowledge of business continuity and disaster recovery processes
- Cloud / Hybrid infrastructure know-how
- Understanding of ITIL practices
- Cyber security fundamentals
- Information Technology Education / Engineering
- VmWare administration
- Azure VM, Azure storage and Azure networking administration
- EMC Networker, Azure backup and Azure FileSync management
- Azure AD Sync, SSO management and ADFS administration
- Good Project Management
- Strong analytic skills and ability to see integrated big picture
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Ability to adhere to all policies, rules and regulations
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you would like to join in an international environment working for better patients’ life, we encourage you to apply now.
At Bracco we believe in the value of diversity and inclusion.
We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.